* Helping the Bride with her dress.
* Liaising with suppliers.
* Running errands.
* Checking that everyone leaves with everything they will need.
* Staying at the house and tidying up.
* Accompanying the Bride to the service, and on to the reception if needed.
* Keeping Flower Girls/ Page Boys out of mischief.
* Enabling the Mother-of-the-Bride to enjoy her day too.
* Taking the pressure from the Wedding Party.
* Ensuring the day is practically perfect in every way.
I will have a list of all your suppliers and liaise with them if things are not going smoothly, I will be the one searching for the Wedding flowers delivery or flagging down the Wedding car, not any of the wedding party.
I am able to spend time with you before your big day, I can collect the dress, or come with you to make sure everything is under control with the venue. If you feel you would like me to come to the wedding and support you through the rest of your day that would be my privilege.